Saturday, February 8, 2014

MIni rc helicopter Question Please help?




Matt S


for christmas i got a 330 3 channel mini helicopter and it worked perfect for the first month but after that when i tried to tune it with the button on the controler it would always be spinning counter clockwise no matter what i did on the controler... anyway to fix that
its a venus 330 mini helicopter



Answer
Sure. Could you please state the brand and model of the helicopter?

Beginers RC Helicopter?







I'm looking into buying my first Heli, I have been advised to start with atleast 4 channels.

I was looking at the Esky Honey Bee CP3

What do you guys reccomend I start out with, Nitro or Electric.

I have a budget of around £100



Answer
I would definitely stay away from Nitro as a beginner. It adds a whole level of complexity to the hobby. There are so many great starter Mini Heli kits out there to get your feet wet. Get a small one so when you crash it (and you will), it will be cheap to fix and not a huge financial loss. Check out these kits:
http://store.smallhelis.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: MIni rc helicopter Question Please help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment