Saturday, February 8, 2014

Where buy low cost rc helicopter?




Mike Tyler


I want to buy rc helicopter. Where good place buy low cost rc helicopter?

I usually buy rc helicopter from http://www.xhobbystore.com/. Is there anywhere else cheaper?



Answer
This is actually an infinity question.
You probably should ask what kind of RC Helicopter do you want first. Big, Small, Indoor or outdoors?
If you are a beginner you probably looking something that's hard to break.
The good news is that Radio Control Helicopters are available everywhere from Amazon to eBay and cost goes to every budget, from $12 to $100s.
That just makes a question of what do you want to buy.?

help i'm still looking for a medium size electric rc huey helicopter?




hphamvo


i'm trying to full fill a wish for a friend that since past away please help thanks


Answer
First off, sorry for your loss. Last time I read, he was still around. If you never flew an RC helicopter before, it will be difficult to find a medium sized helicopter. It is better to start with the small sized ones first. Usually the Huey helicopters that are medium sized are "Do it Yourself" meaning you have to build it yourself.

Let me give you that ebay link I found last time:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Mini-Super-Huey-Helicopter-Radio-Remote-Control-RC_W0QQitemZ120357615567QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRadio_Control_Vehicles?hash=item120357615567&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50


Hope that helps. If not, message me. I'll help you out as much as I can. However, please enable the "Allow people to message me" button so I could message you back if you havent done so already.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where buy low cost rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment