Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Beginers RC Helicopter?




Adam


I'm looking into buying my first Heli, I have been advised to start with atleast 4 channels.

I was looking at the Esky Honey Bee CP3

What do you guys reccomend I start out with, Nitro or Electric.

I have a budget of around £100



Answer
I would definitely stay away from Nitro as a beginner. It adds a whole level of complexity to the hobby. There are so many great starter Mini Heli kits out there to get your feet wet. Get a small one so when you crash it (and you will), it will be cheap to fix and not a huge financial loss. Check out these kits:
http://store.smallhelis.com/

Can you put a camera on a rc helicopter?




Julien


i want to put a camera on a remote controlled helicopter and see where its going. how can i do this? smart tech people help me out please, thanx.


Answer
Yes you can easily but buying the mini camera is quite expensive and if your rc helicopter crashes you wouldn't be so fortunate. You can by cheap cameras but they lack in quality.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Beginers RC Helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment