Monday, November 11, 2013

FAKE Syma S107G RC Helicopter!?

mini rc helicopter syma s107
 on ... S107 16 S107 17 for Syma S105G S107 S107G Mini RC Helicopter | eBay
mini rc helicopter syma s107 image



Robert


I bought the Syma S107G RC helicopter from Amazon.com and I'm still waiting for it in the mail, but I went to Syma's website: http://syma107.com/ and I read the review and saw that the writer posted that you can buy a legit, real S107G from Amazon from this link: http://www.amazon.com/Syma-S107-S107G-Helicopter-Colors/dp/8499000606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324244891&sr=8-1

But, I bought the one from this link: http://www.amazon.com/Syma-S107-S107G-Helicopter-Yellow/dp/B004A8ZRB0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1324244891&sr=8-3

They're both from Amazon, but the first link says "Colors may vary" and the one I bought says "Yellow"

The writer from the website said the one with "Colors may vary" sells real S107G's.

I wanna find out if I am going to receive a fake or real helicopter.

Please help me out,

-Thanks :D



Answer
Your concern is real, but I wouldn't worry too much since Amazon does stand behind their merchants.

I have seen the comment your referring to before, but I have heard of nobody experiencing this problem that purchased through Amazon. I bought two from Amazon with no problems whatsoever.

Merchants selling through Amazon are reputable and will normally replace, exchange, or refund your helicopter if you are not completely satisfied.

Have fun with your Syma S107 its a great mini copter, very durable too.

Happy Holidays--
Cheers

Why won't the bottom blades of my RC helicopter spin. ?







It is a ZOO8, if that helps any. It is also making a really weird sound.


Answer
Well it can be anything actually but if the top blades are spinning and the bottom ones don't, then it's probably cause the connection between the both is not there. The blades should be connected since they share the same engine and axle.
If i am right this model was introduced in 2008 and it's a known issue with these.

If you really like to fly a small heli with very high quality i can advice the Syma S107. Best mini heli in it's kind, very durable and cheap.
http://www.rc-heli-review.com/rc-heli-reviews/syma-s107

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: FAKE Syma S107G RC Helicopter!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment