Monday, November 11, 2013

why does my RC Mini helicopter 9098A not work?

mini rc helicopter with gyro
 on Mini RC Helicopter - FE01154 - Toys789 (China Manufacturer) - Remote ...
mini rc helicopter with gyro image



Toast It


I bought my nephew an RC mini helicopter the, 9098A with Gyroscope.

The leds on the heli work, bought new batteries for the Remote, and yet I cant get it to fly.
We try ed for multiple times. The manual says I need to get it gyro scoped with the ground. I try ed this and yet it does not work!
Can anybody please tell me how I can get it done so It flys?



Answer
if you haven't flown it in a while or charged it in a while, it could be junk because not charging it in a while could destroy the battery or motor. try taking it back to where you got it from, and get a new one with your receipt. hope i helped!! =}

Are there any mini helicopters with gyro and a camera that are sold in retail stores?




Ryan


I really want one but the only ones I could find are sold on amazon and on the internet and I don't want to buy from amazon or any other internet website.


Answer
One is a Cobra RC helicopter. Not sure if your local hobby / retail stores carries these. See site for info.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why does my RC Mini helicopter 9098A not work?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment