Friday, November 15, 2013

HELP! What rc helicopter is good but not too expensive?

mini rc helicopter gyro review
 on 4CH MJX Gyro Mini RC Helicopter Review Best | PRLog
mini rc helicopter gyro review image



lotrGurl23


I am a beginner and want to find a good remote control helicopter.

1. I want it to be able to get of the ground,
2. have a reasonable flight time in between charges
3. be reasonably easy to learn how to fly it doesn't have to be too simple I have a brain :)
4. flies straight when you want it too and not just in circles
5. This is not as important but it would be really nice if it had full range of motion (forward, back, right, left, up, down and possibly hover)
6. If it does crash preferably it won't shatter into a jazillion pieces maybe a gyro would keep it from crashing I don't know enough about them to know

I don't want one too big. Indoor is preferred to outdoor, but if it does both that's obviously fine too :). I've read that a "hobby" standard coaxial mini helicopters are better than "toy" helicopters because if something does break you can replace parts. On the other hand I'm NOT made of money so a $80 helicopter for fun is far out of my budget.

If nothing like this exists sorry to waste your time, but I'm hoping some rc helicopter junkie can read this and have a solution. I tried googling it, but I don't know enough of the terminology to find what I want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)



Answer
RC helis at xheli is a bit expensive, try amazon, reviews at http://www.rc-helicopters.org

Hope it helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: HELP! What rc helicopter is good but not too expensive?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment