Friday, November 15, 2013

I am planning to buy an RC Helicopter ?

mini rc helicopter battery life
 on Mini Rc Helicopter 4 Channel
mini rc helicopter battery life image



varun r


I want to buy an RC Helicopter that meets my requirements:
1. Very stable
2. Should be able to go high
3. Be able to hold a 9v battery since I want to install a mini camera
4. Have long battery life.
5. And I am a beginner so it should be easy to fly

- Thanks



Answer
Get the E-Flite Blade CX2. Not the Blade CX, cause that has some electrical problems with it... but they fixed it all on the CX2. It is easy to fly, and it could fly high. It could lift a 9V battery easily. Usually small helicopters can't fly longer than 15 minutes... so I guess you should buy a secondary battery when you purchase this helicopter. It is a very stable helicopter, because it is a coaxial helicopter that makes it easy to hover. Stress free and fun. Takes you about a week to fly if you fly every day for about half an hour. If you are well hand-eye-coordinated, itll maybe take you a day.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLH1250




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am planning to buy an RC Helicopter ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment