Sunday, November 10, 2013

what is the most DURABLE & easy to control mini rc helicopter?

mini rc helicopter air hogs
 on air hogs rc helicopter Air Hogs - Heli Replay - Black/Silver/Orange ...
mini rc helicopter air hogs image



I Shall Ri


the most durableTHREE CHANNEL MINI RC HELICOPTER?


Answer
The Air Hogs Reflex

What are some of the better small Indoor/Outdoor RC Helicopters like the "air hog"?




Brad


Moneys not really an issue, but I don't want to spend like $250 for some RC helicopter I just want to have a little fun with- so $15-40 is my preferred spending area, but I could go higher. Probably not more than $120 or so though.

I did a little search and people are asking really complex questions- like comparing features that don't make any sense to me. I don't know anything about RC helicopters, although I do fly RC gas powered hobby airplanes.

A friend of mine had an air hog that worked great, but then his younger brother got a new air hog for christmas that is different, and doesn't work too well. I've seen other brands that don't work so great either. Does anyone have any recommendations for some of the better "cheap" (as opposed to those several hundred dollar gas RC helicopters my father used to fly) electric mini RC helicopters that can be used indoors and out? Thanks



Answer
For your price range, don't expect a helicopter that can fly outdoors, but you can have a lot of fun with the little indoor electric helicopters with twin main rotors. I can commend the E-Flite brand. They do a little one called the Blade mCX. I fly a slightly bigger one, the Blade CX2, which has had excellent reviews, and which can be taken out on a very calm day. If you don't want to spend as much as that I have also had good fun with the tiny Silverlit helicopters, including the PicooZ TandemZ, which is like a baby Chinook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the most DURABLE & easy to control mini rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment