Friday, February 7, 2014

What RC heli should I buy?




Tactical


I'm 15 and I wanted to get an RC helicopter. I've only had one mini helicopter before but I want to get an Intermediate helicopter, because I'm buying it with my own money and it will most likely be a one time purchase. My budget is only $200.00. I only want the single rotor design (Not coaxial). It needs to be durable and perhaps fast. Also, I would like it to be able to go backwards, forwards, side to side, up, down, hover, and turn left and right (for some reason I think that's called 6 channel). If you could also help me with my terminology, That'd be great. Thanks!


Answer
For 200 dollars, you could get an airhogs, but they're for little kids. search for local hobbystores near to you and see if they have something like that.

Esky Belt CP (RC Helicopter) in Dubai?




jayr168


Where can I buy Esky Belp CP (RC Helicopter) in dubai?

Like this one:
http://www.twf-sz.com/english/products.asp?prodid=0156



Answer
Hi
i found an Esky belt CP in the dragon mart.
it's a big mall with a lot of shops inside, all chinese.
it's was created for that.
it's located after the interchange N5 on the E44 road when you come from dubai
it's emirates road E311 which crossing this interchange.
http://www.internationalcity.ae/en/location-map/
Once inside you need to spend time to find the good shop, that's not easy.
the shop is selling RC cars, Planes, Helicopters. there is another shop beside that one with a mini F1 for kids, quads, buggy.
If i remember it's located around EA... with tools, electronics department.
i don't remember how many times i was lost inside.
He has also a lot spare parts, bring some, blades for example if you're novice?

by.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What RC heli should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment