Saturday, February 8, 2014

i want to put a mini camera into an rc plane?




Guitarzan


I want to put as small of a camera available into an rc plane and see a live feed to see as if i was in the plane. Can anyone help?


Answer
I can Recommend a 2.4 G spectrum - onboard DV520T by Mustek which can be used on RC cars, RC planes, RC helicopters, and RC boats if you keep it dry. It has crystal clear quality and you can see a video which persuaded me to buying one myself. It also gives live streaming to your computer.

will a 2.4 ghz rc control work with any helicopter?




THISNAMEDO


I am going to by a large rc helicopter for the outdoors, but i already have a 2.4 ghz controller for a mini helicopter, and i was wondering if i buy a larger, non 2.4 helicopter if my old 2.4ghz controller would work with it. thanks


Answer
You pretty much answered your own question there. You stated you will buy a "non 2.4 helicopter" and if it will work with your old "2.4ghz controller". So the answer is no.
If you do purchase another receiver that you could bind your controller with and it is capable of handling all the controls that the helicopter needs, then it will work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i want to put a mini camera into an rc plane?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment