Friday, February 7, 2014

My new Syma S.026 mini Chinook RC helicopter spins out of control on takeoff. please help?




CGI03


They won't take it back they claim that i broke it. I did crash a few times but not from height or to fast because i cant fly it so i cant really crash it


Answer
Where did you buy it? If you bought it online, then you can't really do much but have it as a paper weight. If you bought it at a store, then you could pull what they pulled on you and purchase another helicopter and put the broken one back in the new box and say your child doesn't want it.

As for chinooks, the mechanism used for it to fly is very advanced. There is no guarantee these are going to be 100% perfect for every helicopter especially if it isn't an expensive hobby helicopter. The company "Syma" is not a company that you would want to depend on. Read the manual and follow the directions. That is all I could say.

why does my RC Mini helicopter 9098A not work?




Toast It


I bought my nephew an RC mini helicopter the, 9098A with Gyroscope.

The leds on the heli work, bought new batteries for the Remote, and yet I cant get it to fly.
We try ed for multiple times. The manual says I need to get it gyro scoped with the ground. I try ed this and yet it does not work!
Can anybody please tell me how I can get it done so It flys?



Answer
if you haven't flown it in a while or charged it in a while, it could be junk because not charging it in a while could destroy the battery or motor. try taking it back to where you got it from, and get a new one with your receipt. hope i helped!! =}




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My new Syma S.026 mini Chinook RC helicopter spins out of control on takeoff. please help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment