Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What is a good rc helocopter for a beginner (under $160)?

best mini rc helicopter beginners
 on ... RC Helicopters Online Store: mini electric rc helicopter, radio
best mini rc helicopter beginners image



TCB1468


I had a small mini helocopter but it broke.

Please help I would prefer an electric



Answer
Look up liebro helicopters they are pretty good.

Which RC toy should I buy for my little cousin on his birthday?




Shingo


It is almost my little cousins' birthday and I want to buy him a RC toy. He is turning 8 years old.

Since he lives in Oregon in a small town, there are plenty of open land to play with this type of toys.

Here are two of the many stores that I've looked at.

I like this store because it has many choices.
http://www.rctoys.com/

I like this store because the prices are more reasonable.
http://www.squarehard.com/Store/home.asp?home_id=39&b=1


What do you think?



Answer
I wouldn't recommend going to www.rctoys, their prices are a bit too high. You can find better prices else where. The most popular rc toys are those helicopters, especially those mini ones because those are almost unbreakable (I have one myself, and they are a lot of fun to play with and learn), they're pretty much perfect for little kids (8 and up) or beginnings. They recently just came out last year. You should look into the 2-channel ones, those are for beginners, and much more fun than those rc cars, if there is a lake, rc boats would be fun too. Try going to www.togostuff.com/2chhe.html, I got mine there, not wide selection but they got the most popular ones and shippment was fast.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good rc helocopter for a beginner (under $160)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment