Friday, January 31, 2014

How do i fix a spinning rc helicopter?

Q. The model is ... Cobra 3 channel mini helicopter X107 with gyro. I know that the top blades are spinning faster causeing the issue. But how do i fix it?


Answer
the top blade always spins faster than the bottom one (same with big lama 4ch co-axial helicopter, had one... and always broke the upper blade) so here's what you'll do:

if the helicopter spins in a crazy way to watever side, then:

go to the receiver, next to it there is a mixer, like 2 knobs that you can put a screw on it and move it, look carefully and move the "Proportion" knob left or right until the helicopter stops spinning.

if it spins slowly then:

look your transmitter, it has like little knobs that you can adjust left or right, they're called "Trim tabs" move the trim tab from your rudder left or right until the helicopter is steady.

if that's not the problem then it might be time to replace the motor of the upper blade.

if that's not the problem, go to www.rcgroups.com create an accout, post this question there and folks with waaay more experience than me will help you out.

Happy New Year!

RC Helicopter Help!?




krautpiero


I recently got a RC Helicopter, Bladecx made by E-flight. I watched th video, read the manual, but i still cant figure out why my helocopter always tilts forwards or bac, or left or right. Can someone help me?


Answer
I too have a Blade CX, and I had no idea these things were so hard to fly (without crashing). If there are any nicks in the blades, a slightly bent balance bar or main shaft, or even the battery slightly out of position it will throw the flying characteristics off. There is a procedure for balancing the motors, where you adjust potentiometers on the 3 n 1 unit to get the trims closer to perfect, and it is in the instructions. Don't give up, helicopters are just plain more difficult to fly. Just try to be light and smooth on the sticks and take your time. I raced RC cars, trucks, truggies, minis, etc and the Blade CX was still an entirely new experience for me, and I'm still not an adept pilot, but I am getting better, and so will you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i fix a spinning rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment