Thursday, August 22, 2013

My mini rc helicopter small rotor problem?

what are the best mini rc helicopters
 on Fighter 3.5 Channel Rc Helicopter Best Deals With Price Comparison ...
what are the best mini rc helicopters image






I bought a mini rc helicopter and it worked fine for 3 weeks.
After that the small rotor at the back of the mini rc heli stopped moving..
Would appreciate any help or i should return it.
Thanks



Answer
you should try to unscrew the whole thing an see what the problem is.....broken wires

How can I build a mini 4ch OR 6ch rc helicopter?




Arbi


I want to spend only $ 50 and I want to build a good 4ch or 6ch rc helicopter.
Can you tell me what parts do I need?



Answer
go to a hobby shop and talk to the experts you can probably get a good deal. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My mini rc helicopter small rotor problem?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment