Tuesday, August 20, 2013

i need to stop my heli mini from spinnning out of controll and falling?

mini rc helicopter us
 on Home > Wholesale Remote Control Toys > Wholesale Mini RC Helicopters
mini rc helicopter us image



resean25


my helicopter every time i fly it will fly up in the air and stay their for a second and then willl just spin out of controll and fall and i wanted to know is there anything i can try?
Ps> I got the hair out of the taill rudder and it still does the same thing and i dont want to spend more money on another if i dont have to so can anyone plez help me. Thanx



Answer
Which heli is it? That will help us help you.

If it is one of the bottom end 2 channel helis like the Picco Z or the Havoc, then besides hair, there are 2 more things that will cause this.
1. The tail blade has a crack in it. It inly takes a very small crack to make the tail less effective and it spins. Most models come with a replacement tail blade in the package.
2. You have a defective heli. Of the 30 or so models that I and my fellow RC club member purchased, fully 50% failed in the way you describe, out of the box.

You can also ask on the dedicated RC heli forums:
http://www.rcgroups.com/micro-helis-42/
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Electric_RC_Helis/forumid_167/tt.htm
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Helicopter_Beginners_Forum/forumid_165/tt.htm

Good luck!

What are some sentimental but inexpensive gift ideas for my parents?




anonymous.


My sister and I already bought them each a small present from us, but I also want to do something special for the both of them because we've had some really creative presents in the past. I was thinking of putting together a gift basket for the two of them, but I don't know what I'd put in it.. I already got a lotion/hand soap set for my mom and a mini RC helicopter for my dad (he's a kid at heart lol). Any ideas of what I could put in the basket, or easy things I could make for them instead? Thanks!
Oh, I also don't mind getting them something store-bought as long as it is original and creative. =)



Answer
you could make them some cookies or buy some chocolates and put that in the baskets. christas ornaments are good too. hallmark has cute ones that are good for everyone. mini packets of coffee and a coffee cup would be good if they like to drink coffee. you can also get cheap movies at walmart which would be good if they like to watch movies. you could also put a picture of you and your siblings in a cute picture frame and put that in there for them too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need to stop my heli mini from spinnning out of controll and falling?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment