Thursday, December 26, 2013

Why does my RC helicopter spin in circles?

mini rc helicopter spins
 on RC Helicopter-Small Type - Shop Cheap >>RC Helicopter-Small Type ...
mini rc helicopter spins image



Jessica


when i was playing with my RC Helicopter it fell and it couldn't rise anymore it just spins in circles... the module type is Vision SO10 mini 3... pls help!


Answer
In a coaxial copter like yours, the tail rotor serves to pitch the copter to go forwards or backwards. The coaxial blades spin in opposite directions to counter act the spin force that a tail rotor would otherwise handle.

What this means for you is that one set of blades is spinning faster than the other, causing the bird to spin around. If you have a trim adjustment on the throttle stick, you can use it to make one motor spin faster than the other. Or, to balance them out rather.

how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?




Jeffery


my helicopter wont work. when i turn it and and press the forward stick the blades spin for half a second then stop, can somone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it?


Answer
Hello. Sorry, but you bought a cheap rip off helicopter from the actual PicooZ or Air Hogs Havoc. The Mini Hughes 300 is poorly made. You may have a receiver chip error or some sort. It can not be fixed unless you know your stuff. So... I would suggest returning it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my RC helicopter spin in circles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment