Saturday, December 28, 2013

how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?

mini rc helicopter will not take off
 on Ufo
mini rc helicopter will not take off image



Jeffery


my helicopter wont work. when i turn it and and press the forward stick the blades spin for half a second then stop, can somone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it?


Answer
Hello. Sorry, but you bought a cheap rip off helicopter from the actual PicooZ or Air Hogs Havoc. The Mini Hughes 300 is poorly made. You may have a receiver chip error or some sort. It can not be fixed unless you know your stuff. So... I would suggest returning it.

my mini rc helicopters wings are working but not flying in air how should i fix it?




SHLOK AVHA


imean my rc helicopter is made to fly but now its not flying.first i used to fly it.but now lower most wings r not catching speed.


Answer
this is a common failure in ALL mini rc helicopters...

your motor burned out, the main motor so the headspeed cannot reach enough speed to take off.... sorry man but you can't fix a burned motor unless you buy a new one but i don't know where you can find such motor because you know, they're not common...

try ebay... dissasemble the helicopter carefully, and see if the motor has letters, then put those letters on ebay and see if they have it...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment