Saturday, August 24, 2013

I need a really small wireless built in battery spy camera to put on my rc helicopter please help?

mini rc helicopters camera
 on ... on Mini Video Camera Video Camera Dvr Fly Dv Sport Camera Helicopter
mini rc helicopters camera image



Oxygen


please mention that my helicopter is really small as you can see in this link
http://www.brookstone.com/mini-remote-control-rc-helicopters.html?bkiid=hmpg|mn_flash|627067p|new|s2
I live in san marcos CA so remember that what you say is available in my city or not.



Answer
You could get a 2.4 Ghz Pinhole Wireless Color Camera with audio for about $300. But at that, it is no guarantee your helicopter will fly with it. That seems like a small helicopter and the flight weight seems like it could barely fly with 7 ounces. I would suggest getting a slightly bigger helicopter first.

Need a mini wireless camera with a monitor! Where can i buy?




SweetAsBro


I need 2 of them as i need them to be able to be attached to my RC helicopter. Anyone know where i can pick 2 of them up with there own monitor?


Answer
Sounds like you just need a wireless pin-hole camera system. Try a YouTube video search: 'RC helicopter video camera'. Many of the posters state what cameras they are using.

Also do a google search with the same words. I found dozens of results.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a really small wireless built in battery spy camera to put on my rc helicopter please help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment