Friday, August 23, 2013

how do i charge my 3 channel syma s018 mini airwolf rc helicopter?

mini rc helicopter will not take off
 on ... Radio Control,RC,Airplane,Plane,Helicopter,Heli,Slot Car,Model Engine
mini rc helicopter will not take off image



Xseries97


i got a r.c. helicopter a couple of years ago and then it broke. It lasted for a year and i figured out just about every thing i needed to know so i trashed the operation manual. after that the tail broke off and i stored it. a couple of days ago i decided to get it fixed and i cant remember how to charge it. any one remember how?


Answer
I think you use a USB cable. And connect it to a computer. And charge

My Volitation Mini RC Helicopter won't lift off the ground?




Isaac


My top rotor blade and my equalising lever aren't spinning, therefore it won't lift off the ground. I only got this today so I'm not happy that its already broken.


Answer
First question, is it fully charged?
Secondly if it is fully charged make sure the batteries in the back of the remote work
Thirdly try pushing the throttle up and down slowly, if that doesnt work make sure the antenna is pointed at the Helicopter.
Fourthly sometimes the batteries in the helicopter dont charge propely the first time, so charge them over night and try again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i charge my 3 channel syma s018 mini airwolf rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment