Tuesday, August 20, 2013

is Metal 3-Channel Remote Control Mini RC 6020 Helicopter any good?

mini rc helicopter metal
 on New Mini Metal frame 3.5Channel RC RTF helicopter - R/C Helicopters ...
mini rc helicopter metal image



Daniel E


///i wont to buy it but not sure if its good .. and if it breaks easy or not/??????


Answer
Yes, it is good. But, if you're a beginner I would suggest this:

http://www.amazon.com/Syma-S107-S107G-Helicopter-Yellow/dp/B004A8ZRB0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313625384&sr=8-2

Best beginner RC heli out. Like the others, if you are NOT a beginner then buy a 4 channel. 3 channels are made for beginners. If you want the full expierence get a 4 channel

Best beginner outdoor rc helicopter?




BcRich145


I purchased a syma s107 last month, and im having tons of fun with the little thing indoors. Now i feel i'm ready to move onto a larger, outdoor rc helicopter( to be flown in slight wind ). For the money, what helicopter is best for a beginner? I've been looking on my own and theres just too many for me to make a decision.. I want to try and get the best heli i can for the money (<$150).


Answer
I have heaps of mini helicopters especially the Syma S107- I also have the Syma S032 which is the bigger brother and is not infra red remote so flies out side on a calm day.

It really gets down to how much you might want to spend- If you start going into the hundred dollar mark plus you can not beat Nine eagles helis and of course models from Walkera. First consider cost if you are going to single coaxial blade helicopters they are considerable harder to fly and getting a simulator from Say Ebay for $20 is well worth it as you can practice on your computer. You see one is going from a 3 channel helicopter (syma107) to 4 and 6-7 channel helicopters which have lot more movement hence control gets harder.

I got a Walkera Dragonfly 4G6S 6CH Metal RC Helicopter with a brushless motor for $300 now I know that is more than you want to spend,however my advice is I know once you fly a 4 channel helicopter you will wish you had spent a bit more money to go the full hog as you will be totally hooked, The difference of spending $300 to $150 for a rc helicopter is enormous-built really well many spares available and easy to repair and made of high quality materials,also the remotes can be $200 on their own which are supplied with say the Dragon fly and can be binded with other helicopters.

In your price you can not beat the Skyartec NINJA 400 CCPM 6CH RC Helicopter for around $170- I have put some links to where I buy my helis below-hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is Metal 3-Channel Remote Control Mini RC 6020 Helicopter any good?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment