Monday, November 4, 2013

My mini rc helicopter small rotor problem?

mini rc helicopter rotor
 on blade 400 3d rtf electric mini helicopter blade eflh1400 electric rtf ...
mini rc helicopter rotor image






I bought a mini rc helicopter and it worked fine for 3 weeks.
After that the small rotor at the back of the mini rc heli stopped moving..
Would appreciate any help or i should return it.
Thanks



Answer
you should try to unscrew the whole thing an see what the problem is.....broken wires

How do you remove the main rotors on a CML Mini Vortex RC Helicopter?




Phil


Hi, a while back I bought a Mini Vortex heli from a model shop, and one of the main rotors has broken. I bought a replacement rotor but I don't know how to remove the main rotor and fit the new one. I have searched all over the internet but have found no answers.

Do you know how to do it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! =]



Answer
good question... I dont know either... but seeing how the it is designed, you might need to take out the top rotor in order to do the bottom one, or just the top one if you broke the top one. Anyways... you say you have the replacement rotor. Look at what needs to be connected in the new main rotor and work backwards. Anything that needs to be connected in the new main rotor, take it apart from the helicopter itself and then figure it out. sorry, this is the best I could do... I dont have any good photos on the internet for me to see... maybe if you took some I could see.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My mini rc helicopter small rotor problem?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment