Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Which mini rc helicopter is better? Air hogs havoc heli or havoc stinger?

mini rc helicopter how to fly
 on ... Take Off V22 RC Plane - V22 Osprey Tilt-Rotor Mini RC Helicopter
mini rc helicopter how to fly image



usamonkeys


Which mini rc helicopter is better for controlling and which has a longer lasting battery? I wanna do stunts with it and fly it around the house. I can only choose between the Air hogs havoc heli or the havoc stinger.


Answer
They are both the same. The only difference is the design of the two helicopters. The Air Hogs Havoc is in a Helicopter shaped body and the Air Hogs Stinger is in a Stinger Bug shaped shell or body.... You can NOT do stunts with both helicopters because they are 2 channel helicopters. The only stunt you could do is probably spin in mid air. Both could be flown around the inside of your house but NEVER outside. They both fly about the same and have the same battery time. They vary helicopter to helicopter just by a few seconds. So it is all up to you. I personally suggest the Havoc because it looks more of a helicopter.

Have a happy flying with your future purchase!

why does my RC Mini helicopter 9098A not work?




Toast It


I bought my nephew an RC mini helicopter the, 9098A with Gyroscope.

The leds on the heli work, bought new batteries for the Remote, and yet I cant get it to fly.
We try ed for multiple times. The manual says I need to get it gyro scoped with the ground. I try ed this and yet it does not work!
Can anybody please tell me how I can get it done so It flys?



Answer
if you haven't flown it in a while or charged it in a while, it could be junk because not charging it in a while could destroy the battery or motor. try taking it back to where you got it from, and get a new one with your receipt. hope i helped!! =}




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which mini rc helicopter is better? Air hogs havoc heli or havoc stinger?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment