Friday, December 13, 2013

Which Micro Collective Pitch RC Helicopter is better?

mini rc helicopter prices
 on ... Mini Rc Helicopter(757-2c) - Suppliers Of Rc Helicopter, Mini Rc
mini rc helicopter prices image



Jon


Looking mainly at 2 nano CP Helicopters, the Blade Nano CPX and the Walkera Mini CP 6. I've heard good and bad about both, if anyone personally owns either of these Heli's can you give me some of your own list of Pros and Cons? Also I have only flown FP Heli's and heard the Micro class is best to learn 3D flying. Thanks!


Answer
actually I own both Walkera Mini CP 6 is better in my opnion Walkera is beter

Things I like with the Mini CP.
1. The landing gear is separate from the frame.
2. Servos are mounted very secure and are very close to the main shaft
3. RX mounted vertically. No foam between the RX and frame mount.
4. Canopy mounts with two separate CF rods.

About the Blade Nano CPX
The Cool
Price is great
Cheap and easy repairs
Incredibly durable, lasting and fun to play

Not cool
Charger does not come with power supply (typical)
No brushless motors stock

What is a good rc helicopter under 100 dollars.?




Donnao


I don't want another mini. Something big.


Answer
There isn't one at that price.

I have no idea what big is to you, but to me it means a 400+ class helicopter. For a 'good' one, you are looking at over $400.

You could get a chinese helicopter, but they are cheaply made, and usually you cannot get spare parts for them - when they break you toss them or buy a new one and use the old for spares.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which Micro Collective Pitch RC Helicopter is better?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment