Saturday, December 14, 2013

What is a good rc helocopter for a beginner (under $160)?

mini rc helicopter broke
 on zyLo (OCPXZYLO)
mini rc helicopter broke image



TCB1468


I had a small mini helocopter but it broke.

Please help I would prefer an electric



Answer
Look up liebro helicopters they are pretty good.

What is a good rc helicopter under 100 dollars.?




Donnao


I don't want another mini. Something big.


Answer
There isn't one at that price.

I have no idea what big is to you, but to me it means a 400+ class helicopter. For a 'good' one, you are looking at over $400.

You could get a chinese helicopter, but they are cheaply made, and usually you cannot get spare parts for them - when they break you toss them or buy a new one and use the old for spares.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good rc helocopter for a beginner (under $160)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment