Thursday, December 12, 2013

Help finding RC Helicopter?

mini rc helicopter 6 channel
 on Channel RC Helicopter Walkera HM 5 6 | Find, Compare Prices, Choose.
mini rc helicopter 6 channel image
Q. IM looking for a DECENT SIZED 6 channel RC helicopter, preferably under $300. Decent sized meaning like not mini or anything.


Answer
Try the Gaui Hurricane 550, I think it's 6+ channels, can't get much bigger at that price.
Here is an info site and an article.

What RC helicopter should I get?




Tactical


I'm 15 and I wanted to get an RC helicopter. I've only had one mini helicopter before but I want to get an Intermediate helicopter, because I'm buying it with my own money and it will most likely be a one time purchase. My budget is only $200.00. I only want the single rotor design (whatever that is called). It needs to be durable and perhaps fast. Also, I would like it to be able to go backwards, forwards, side to side, up, down, hover, and turn left and right (for some reason I think that's called 6 channel). If you could also help me with my terminology, That'd be great. Thanks!
What I meant by single rotor design is I don't like coaxial design. Thank you.



Answer
Blade MCX. Easy to fly, upgrade, and well within your budget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help finding RC Helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment