Saturday, December 14, 2013

i have a 735 set 3h mini Rc helicopter i adjust the trimmer it stops spinnin but then spins the other way Help?

mini rc helicopter trim
 on Top / RC Helicopters / 3 Ch Mini Copters / Syma S107G RC Helicopter w ...
mini rc helicopter trim image



TJ


.


Answer
before you take off from the ground, try hand launching it at head level. Once it is leveled in mid air, then trim it. If nothing, you bought a cheap poorly engineered helicopter. Sorry, but people made cheap helicopters and have been scamming people since the first micro helicopter was made.

RC mini helicopter trimming?




ImAguy


I got a mini rc helicopter today, not sure of the brand. I think it is called a super battleplane item number 8817. and the trimming doesn't seem to work. I can not get to to fly streight. Any ideas/ suggestions?


Answer
I bought two of those Super Battleplane no. 8817 helicopters, and one of them has the same problem you describe. The other one does not do anything. It appeared to charge up properly, but does not respond whatsoever - after trying all possible switch settings - no action at all. So the day after Christmas, I returned to the mall where it was purchased, and of course, the vendor is gone. Fly by night. There is no warranty on the product so I guess I have no recourse. Chalk it up to experience. Caveat emptor. I'll keep trying the trim and tail adjustments on the one copter that's not DOA.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i have a 735 set 3h mini Rc helicopter i adjust the trimmer it stops spinnin but then spins the other way Help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment