Friday, April 11, 2014

What RC helicopter should I get?




Tactical


I'm 15 and I wanted to get an RC helicopter. I've only had one mini helicopter before but I want to get an Intermediate helicopter, because I'm buying it with my own money and it will most likely be a one time purchase. My budget is only $200.00. I only want the single rotor design (whatever that is called). It needs to be durable and perhaps fast. Also, I would like it to be able to go backwards, forwards, side to side, up, down, hover, and turn left and right (for some reason I think that's called 6 channel). If you could also help me with my terminology, That'd be great. Thanks!
What I meant by single rotor design is I don't like coaxial design. Thank you.



Answer
Blade MCX. Easy to fly, upgrade, and well within your budget.

Will my ZR Z006 helicopter controller work with a ZR Z008 helicopter?




Douglas


WIll my 3 ch ZR Z006 helicopter remote work with a ZR Z008 helicopter, or do I need to get the remote with the ZR Z008 in order to use the full left and right moving feature?

PS - Not looking for recommendations, not ready to upgrade to a bigger heli either. Thanks anyway.

ZR Z006 - http://www.rc-fever.com/zr-z006-infrared-3ch-mini-rc-helicopter-rtf-w-gyro-blue-p-11480.html?cPath=337_620
ZR Z008 - http://www.rc-fever.com/zr-z008-infrared-4ch-micro-rc-helicopter-rtf-w-gyro-blue-p-11292.html?cPath=337_620



Answer
You will need the remote for the z008 as it is 4 channel. The remote for the z006 does not have the left/right for the z008 on the left joy stick.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What RC helicopter should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment