Thursday, April 10, 2014

what is a good indoor RC helicopter?




Danny


Im looking for an indoor rc helicopter over the price of 60 euro and can be shipped to ireland, I would also like it to have the following,

1. 4ch,
2. Built in Gyro,
3. Made out of metal,
4. Durable so it wont break easily,
5. Decent battery life.

Thanks,
-Danny



Answer
Your criteria will be hard to find to those EXACT specifications. For a durable helicopter doesn't have to be made out of metal. I have plastic RC helicopters on which I fly inside and they have lasted a very long time.
One popular brand of helicopters is SYMA. They make good helicopters. I haven't had any personal experience with their products but I have heard and read very good reviews and feedback on them and have not yet come across any negative feedback.

I just bought a helicopter which is controlled from your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad - or Android device.
It was just over $30AU, it's got a charge time of about 45min, which is charged from the USB port on your computer. And it flies for about 5-10minutes.
It also fires out little plastic missiles from the sides on command. It's got a range of about 15m.
It's around 7inches long and is 3ch.
The controlling is accomplished by a small infrared transmitter which plugs into the 3.5mm headphone jack in your Apple or Android device.

The name of this helicopter is a U809 Cobra, made by iHelicopter.

I hope this helps.

Beginner RC Helicopter?




NONAME


I am looking for an electronic RC helicopter... I am a beginner, and want to start a new hobby. I have looked at the GYRO mini helicopters, and I have found that they are VERY stable. I have actually tried one out and liked it very much, but the problem is, I live in a small apartment. I don't ave muck space to fly this thing and my ceilings are not high. The good thing is, I live very close to a park with a big open space with no trees. My problem is, I want a helicopter that is very stable and I can learn on, but I can't do that at my apartment with a small one. I can get a bigger outdoor one, which I have seen are very stable, but then again, if I lose control of it, the heli could easily break. Anybody have this problem or any solutions?
Thanks!



Answer
well big helicopters are usually more expensive and they are not as easy to stabilize unless they are coaxial because coaxials have 2 sets of rotor blades and they are amazing helis to start with, but they are not good with outdoors and winds. if you wanna fly outside the bigger is better because the wind cant throw it around. coaxials dont get really big but you can get "big lama" that is a beginner heli and it can stay up in some wind but not a lot. i dont recommend you starting with a 3d heli because they are hard to stabilize and if then one that you saw was stable then the pilot was pretty good! there is also fixed pitch but those are a bit harder to fly than coaxials but they are easier than 3ds. you can also get micro coaxials that are REALLY small but stable!
:D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good indoor RC helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment