Wednesday, April 9, 2014

how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?




Jeffery


my helicopter wont work. when i turn it and and press the forward stick the blades spin for half a second then stop, can somone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it?


Answer
Hello. Sorry, but you bought a cheap rip off helicopter from the actual PicooZ or Air Hogs Havoc. The Mini Hughes 300 is poorly made. You may have a receiver chip error or some sort. It can not be fixed unless you know your stuff. So... I would suggest returning it.

my rc mini helicopter's tail rotor wont spin?




coolman007


i have a 3 channel mini rc helicopter. I have tried everything but the tail rotor just wont spin PLEASE HELP???????


Answer
make sure the wires are not broken, if they aren't then the tail motor just burned oout.

sorry




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment