Friday, January 3, 2014

What RC heli should I buy?

mini rc helicopter 6 channel
 on ... Miniwolf CoAxial Radio Remote Control Electric Mini RC Helicopter RTF
mini rc helicopter 6 channel image



Tactical


I'm 15 and I wanted to get an RC helicopter. I've only had one mini helicopter before but I want to get an Intermediate helicopter, because I'm buying it with my own money and it will most likely be a one time purchase. My budget is only $200.00. I only want the single rotor design (Not coaxial). It needs to be durable and perhaps fast. Also, I would like it to be able to go backwards, forwards, side to side, up, down, hover, and turn left and right (for some reason I think that's called 6 channel). If you could also help me with my terminology, That'd be great. Thanks!


Answer
For 200 dollars, you could get an airhogs, but they're for little kids. search for local hobbystores near to you and see if they have something like that.

Are there any rc 6 channel co-axial helicopters or 1 ch rc helicopter.?




NISSAN





Answer
no no no. 6ch helis are usually for Flybarless helis. Never get a flybarless heli unless you know how to fly a co-axial.

what do you mean by a 1ch helicopter. if it were 1ch you would have throttle and nothing else. the very minimum helicopter is 2ch and trust me, there shit. if you are a beginner get a mini indoor 3ch heli, but if you are getting to the stage of bigger co-axial indoor/ outdoor helis, you can only go up to 4ch. that is up/ down, rudder left/ rudder right, back/ forward, and the 4th ch is banking left to right. if you are getting a bigger helicopter (any bigger than 35cm get a 4 ch to avoid blade striking) get one that is about 40cm, and get bigger (like 55cm) and so on.

I have made many mistakes in the past on buying rc helis and i dont want people to do the same things. One of these mistakes was buying a 1.05m 3.5ch heli. whenever it is windy, i can easily have a blade strike.

Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What RC heli should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment