Friday, January 3, 2014

The tail rotor on my Mini RC helicopter broke and I have a replacement but I need help.?

mini rc helicopter spins
 on ... MiNi CP - Smallest 100 sized 3D helicopter - Page 28 - RC Groups
mini rc helicopter spins image



seth w


I have the replacement, but when I put it on, it spirals out of control. If I look at the original and the replacement, they look identical!

What is wrong and how can I fix it?



Answer
You need to make sure you have the tail rotor oriented correctly. It is possible to install a tail rotor backwards in some cases, which would just make your heli spin like crazy.

I could give you a better answer if I could see/knew exactly what type of tail rotor you have. However, generally the tail rotor must blow air to counter the rotation of your main rotor blades.

E.g.:
- if your main blades rotate clockwise
- tail rotor pushes the tail clockwise also

This stops the tail's tendancy to rotate counter to the direction of the main rotor blades.

Alternatively, depending on the type of heli, you may have issues with your tail gyro adjustment, tail gyro direction setting, or tail servo linkage adjustment.

Hope that helps

My Volitation Mini RC Helicopter won't lift off the ground?




Isaac


My top rotor blade and my equalising lever aren't spinning, therefore it won't lift off the ground. I only got this today so I'm not happy that its already broken.


Answer
First question, is it fully charged?
Secondly if it is fully charged make sure the batteries in the back of the remote work
Thirdly try pushing the throttle up and down slowly, if that doesnt work make sure the antenna is pointed at the Helicopter.
Fourthly sometimes the batteries in the helicopter dont charge propely the first time, so charge them over night and try again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: The tail rotor on my Mini RC helicopter broke and I have a replacement but I need help.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment