Saturday, January 4, 2014

i need to know how to get hair out of my tail rudder for my helicopter?

mini rc helicopter spins out of control
 on Better Look at Things A Better Look at Things A Better Look at ...
mini rc helicopter spins out of control image



resean25


Hi my rc mini heli started to spin out of control when i used it. it did crash before i used it again and i looked at the tail rudder and it does have a piece of hair tied around it but it still spins and i was wondering if anybody can tell me how to get the hair or tail rudder off so i can fix my helicopter


Answer
My kids have this little ones and it's real easy to pull the tail rotor off and remove the hair.

why does my SYMA S018 3Ch RC Airwolf Mini Helicopter keep spinning out of control?




Jullius


IT KEEPS SPINNING OUT I TRY TO TURN IT BUT IT SPINS LEFT!!!!!!! ALL OF THE THINGS WORK THE TAIL ROTOR WORKS AND THE MAIN TWO ROTORS WORK FINE AND THE BALANCER IS STRAIGHT. PLEASE HELP


Answer
copters fly because the top rotor spins ( a big spinning wing)

the drag on that reacts back through the power system and tries to turn the whole ship in the opposite direction

the tail rotor provides a smaller force at a longer distance to provide the counter torque

something is wrong in the tail rotor power or thrust




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need to know how to get hair out of my tail rudder for my helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment