Sunday, December 29, 2013

RC mini helicopter trimming?

mini rc helicopter not charging
 on Direct marketing 9079 Mini RC Avata Helicopter-4CH,Alloy, Infrared ...
mini rc helicopter not charging image



ImAguy


I got a mini rc helicopter today, not sure of the brand. I think it is called a super battleplane item number 8817. and the trimming doesn't seem to work. I can not get to to fly streight. Any ideas/ suggestions?


Answer
I bought two of those Super Battleplane no. 8817 helicopters, and one of them has the same problem you describe. The other one does not do anything. It appeared to charge up properly, but does not respond whatsoever - after trying all possible switch settings - no action at all. So the day after Christmas, I returned to the mall where it was purchased, and of course, the vendor is gone. Fly by night. There is no warranty on the product so I guess I have no recourse. Chalk it up to experience. Caveat emptor. I'll keep trying the trim and tail adjustments on the one copter that's not DOA.

how to fix a rc helicopter?




Charlie


i have a mini airhogs rc helicopter and it wont charge more than enough to spin the blades a few times. i need help with this and an answer as soon as posible


Answer
I'm a nitro man myself,go here become a meber,go to helicopters and ask their opinion,cause they can answer it better then me.Be sure you're in the electric section,also be sure you're in the heli forums.If someone insults you wich sometimes happen,who gives a F__k ! But most guy's there are pretty cool.This site is very adictive,you can buy sell trade.Advertisment to sell or trade is free.If you start looking to buy something,make sure the person you buy from has positive feedback.It's like ebay,but they are not responsible as ebay is.Keep that in mind.I'v traded sold,never had a problem.
http://rcuniverse.com

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: RC mini helicopter trimming?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment