Friday, January 10, 2014

Need a mini wireless camera with a monitor! Where can i buy?

videos of mini rc helicopters
 on Pocket Remote Control Mini Helicopter : Trim it before flying | Mr ...
videos of mini rc helicopters image



SweetAsBro


I need 2 of them as i need them to be able to be attached to my RC helicopter. Anyone know where i can pick 2 of them up with there own monitor?


Answer
Sounds like you just need a wireless pin-hole camera system. Try a YouTube video search: 'RC helicopter video camera'. Many of the posters state what cameras they are using.

Also do a google search with the same words. I found dozens of results.

i want to put a mini camera into an rc plane?




Guitarzan


I want to put as small of a camera available into an rc plane and see a live feed to see as if i was in the plane. Can anyone help?


Answer
I can Recommend a 2.4 G spectrum - onboard DV520T by Mustek which can be used on RC cars, RC planes, RC helicopters, and RC boats if you keep it dry. It has crystal clear quality and you can see a video which persuaded me to buying one myself. It also gives live streaming to your computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need a mini wireless camera with a monitor! Where can i buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment