Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I need a really small wireless built in battery spy camera to put on my rc helicopter please help?

mini rc helicopter controls
 on ... Heli-Mission SWAT Truck RC Car with an RC Helicopter | iTech News Net
mini rc helicopter controls image



Oxygen


please mention that my helicopter is really small as you can see in this link
http://www.brookstone.com/mini-remote-control-rc-helicopters.html?bkiid=hmpg|mn_flash|627067p|new|s2
I live in san marcos CA so remember that what you say is available in my city or not.



Answer
You could get a 2.4 Ghz Pinhole Wireless Color Camera with audio for about $300. But at that, it is no guarantee your helicopter will fly with it. That seems like a small helicopter and the flight weight seems like it could barely fly with 7 ounces. I would suggest getting a slightly bigger helicopter first.

What is a good RC Helicopter that i can fly from my iphone?




Brandon


Hello i am looking for a good Rc mini helicopter for beginners that i can operate via iphone. maybe a camera on the helicopter and my price range is 150-200$ ish. any help would be great.


Answer
iPhly app can help you :
http://24hiphone.com/news/iphone-news-iphly-app-lets-you-control-an-rc-airplane-with-your-iphone-1046.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a really small wireless built in battery spy camera to put on my rc helicopter please help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment