Wednesday, April 2, 2014

i need to know how to get hair out of my tail rudder for my helicopter?




resean25


Hi my rc mini heli started to spin out of control when i used it. it did crash before i used it again and i looked at the tail rudder and it does have a piece of hair tied around it but it still spins and i was wondering if anybody can tell me how to get the hair or tail rudder off so i can fix my helicopter


Answer
My kids have this little ones and it's real easy to pull the tail rotor off and remove the hair.

i need a good christmas seller for street market?




bucky7ie





Answer
get those RC indoor mini helicopters.
Stores are selling them for like 25 or 30 I think. I picked a bunch up on Black Friday for $10. I know the kids will LOVE them




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need to know how to get hair out of my tail rudder for my helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment