Monday, March 31, 2014

What RC helicopter should I get?




Tactical


I'm 15 and I wanted to get an RC helicopter. I've only had one mini helicopter before but I want to get an Intermediate helicopter, because I'm buying it with my own money and it will most likely be a one time purchase. My budget is only $200.00. I only want the single rotor design (whatever that is called). It needs to be durable and perhaps fast. Also, I would like it to be able to go backwards, forwards, side to side, up, down, hover, and turn left and right (for some reason I think that's called 6 channel). If you could also help me with my terminology, That'd be great. Thanks!
What I meant by single rotor design is I don't like coaxial design. Thank you.



Answer
Blade MCX. Easy to fly, upgrade, and well within your budget.

I want an rc helicopter and i want a good one for under $200?




ndadvc


i have flown before but i want everyones opinion on what i should get....preferably a 6 channel


Answer
Try kyosho.They make helicopters,cars,boats,mini monster trucks,planes.Only thing to remember is to start out slow.get a basic copter first and when ur used to it,u can start modifying it.there are so many things you can do with a copter and some of them are expensive.
also,keep in mind the price.even though the price might be cheap,the mantainence costs could be very high

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What RC helicopter should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment