Tuesday, March 18, 2014

RECOMMEND SITES TO BUY RC HELICOPTERS-HELP ME PLEASE?




StarGlitte


I want to buy a remote control helicopter. i bought one but something was wrong with it and it cannot fly, It was a cheap lousy model. I have no experience in flying a RC helicopter. i want to buy a helicopter that is NOT MINI, that is EASY TO FLY, has a long flight time of AT LEAST 15 MINUTES, and that can be CHARGED BY ELECTRICITY. I am not familiar with famous RC helicopter brands. I do not know which brands are good.

Could you PLEASE HELP ME OUT and recommend websites to buy RC helicopters at cheap prices and also INFORM me of the brands and models which are good.

One more question: What is the longest flight time for RC helicopters?

Please help me.



Answer
Hello,

The best place i can find to buy a RC Helicopter is RCMODS.

You can visit their website here: http://www.rcmods.co.uk

There is a great range of beginner - advanced models and all spares are available unlike many of the cheap toys helicopters you find many retailers selling.

What is a good RC Helicopter that i can fly from my iphone?




Brandon


Hello i am looking for a good Rc mini helicopter for beginners that i can operate via iphone. maybe a camera on the helicopter and my price range is 150-200$ ish. any help would be great.


Answer
iPhly app can help you :
http://24hiphone.com/news/iphone-news-iphly-app-lets-you-control-an-rc-airplane-with-your-iphone-1046.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: RECOMMEND SITES TO BUY RC HELICOPTERS-HELP ME PLEASE?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment