Monday, January 20, 2014

What is a good kind of toy helicopter?

mini rc helicopter toy
 on RC HELICOPTERS REVIEW: Mini RC Helicopters
mini rc helicopter toy image



Me, again


I want to get a toy helicopter for my husband and want to know if anyone has any experience with some that aren't those cheapy mini ones or ones that fall apart. I am willing to invest a little bit of money for quality... any advice?


Answer
Hi meagan,
Good for you for wanting to get something that cool for your hubby. :)
I have several RC helis, and the first question that gets sent back to new people asking questions is what is your budget.
Next would be where are you going to fly it?
There is such a huge range, from $100-almost flyable models to $3000 killer stunt monsters.
Small electrics you can fly in your living room to nitro powered smoke spewing helis that are only usable at a dedicated flying field.
There are co-axial models (two rotors) that look a bit less like a typical helicopter, but are amazingly steady and easy to fly.
There are single rotor helis that are much more capable, but much harder to fly.
I have linked some good forums where you can read a lot more about which models work well for people. Read a lot. Ask a lot of questions. Feel free to email me if you have more questions.
Good luck!

Which RC toy should I buy for my little cousin on his birthday?




Shingo


It is almost my little cousins' birthday and I want to buy him a RC toy. He is turning 8 years old.

Since he lives in Oregon in a small town, there are plenty of open land to play with this type of toys.

Here are two of the many stores that I've looked at.

I like this store because it has many choices.
http://www.rctoys.com/

I like this store because the prices are more reasonable.
http://www.squarehard.com/Store/home.asp?home_id=39&b=1


What do you think?



Answer
I wouldn't recommend going to www.rctoys, their prices are a bit too high. You can find better prices else where. The most popular rc toys are those helicopters, especially those mini ones because those are almost unbreakable (I have one myself, and they are a lot of fun to play with and learn), they're pretty much perfect for little kids (8 and up) or beginnings. They recently just came out last year. You should look into the 2-channel ones, those are for beginners, and much more fun than those rc cars, if there is a lake, rc boats would be fun too. Try going to www.togostuff.com/2chhe.html, I got mine there, not wide selection but they got the most popular ones and shippment was fast.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good kind of toy helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment