Tuesday, January 21, 2014

how can you build a RC helicopter ?

mini rc helicopter toy
 on Wholesale Toy Mini Rc Helicopter Radio Remote Control 400x300px ...
mini rc helicopter toy image
Q. My friend an i want to build a powerful rc helicopter with a wireless cam that has a good range but we have no plan on how to build it and where to buy the stuff for it


Answer
RC Crafting was once a exciting hobby enjoyed by all ages, but nowadays with smaller and cheaper electronics, it has long died as an art form. The sheer joy of detailing a minature craft and watching it take off was the Nintendo of yester-years.

The fact that you specified a wireless cam as an attachment leads me to think its not RC'ing you two are interested in, but rather sight-seeing or dare I say, spying, is what you are exactly looking for. In that case they already make something like that as a toy. It has limited range and either a b/w camera or a colour one. Some have mini monitors built into the controller, and others require pc or TV hookup for the receiver.

I'm looking for a good RTF rc helicopter for intermediate flyer?




Matt


I have a Syma mini that I can control really well and I'd like to get a helicopter that has a little more control and that I can fly outside. I looked at the Revell Proto CX but it seems alot like what I already have. I also like the ready to fly option too. Thanks


Answer
I have a Syma mini as well (I just found out what it's called thanks to this question!) and if I were you I would move on to a model that has a swash plate. That way you get a helicopter that functions exactly like a real one, none of these toys. :P Beware though, they are MUCH harder to fly so expect a bunch of crashes. They are also far more powerful and can be flown in a light breeze outside. However, there aren't many RTF kits. I personally love building them but each to their own. If you are willing to build them (if you get a kit that has everything that you need) I recommend a T-Rex 250, they are awesome. I'll be honest; being able to fly one of these counter-rotating helicopters probably doesn't bring you to an intermediate level. If you don't want to build one at all, get the SKYARTEC Wasp Belt 250, it looks like a nice piece of kit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can you build a RC helicopter ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment