Monday, October 28, 2013

Which rc helicopter is better?

mini rc helicopter brookstone
 on Syma 3 Channel S012 Mini AH-64 RC Helicopter ---NEW! - Compare Prices ...
mini rc helicopter brookstone image



SarahC


Both are the same price but I cant decide which is bettter.


http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3780300

http://www.brookstone.com/mini-remote-control-rc-helicopters.html?his=2~46337~2~root_category%40kwd~helicopter&bkiid=searchResults|C4CategoryProdList1FDT|7917825
Air Hogs Indoor R/C Havoc Heli - Silver/Blue/Black Channel A


u-Control Silver Bullet Mini RC Helicopters



Answer
Get the silver bullet. I have one, and it comes with a repair kit consisting of replacement propeller blades and pieces. These things tend to break at least once, so it's good to get the one that lets you fix it. If you want customer opinions, they are there on the links you posted, so they should know pretty well what's what. There are always varying opinions though (some say it is hard to control, but I have no control problems).

I'd go with the silver bullet, anywho. It's a more advanced model than the other helicopter.

Brookstone mini u control helicopter is just hovering and not turning or moving foward or back. Any help?




rhc99


I got a u control mini rc helicopter and it flew fine the first few days. There's not much damage except for minor scratches on the blades. Now when I try and fly it now, it goes up and just hovers. It won't turn or move. I already replaced the batteries and tried adjusting the trim but nothin worked Can I fix this? How? I do not have the box or receipt anymore, so if I can't fix it, will brookstone take it back or give me a new one?


Answer
I would definitely try to take it back. Is there a warranty?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which rc helicopter is better?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment