Sunday, October 27, 2013

Where can I get a radio control helicopter w/ a built in camera?

radio controlled helicopter
 on Remote Controlled Army Chinook Helicopter | Gadget Gift Ideas
radio controlled helicopter image



Loew T


I would like a radio controlled helicopter with a Camera also I need it to have a Receiver for picture (so I don't run into things...)


Answer
Don't expect to find a setup for under $2500. Go to www.helifreak.com and look under the the aerial photography section to get some ideas.

Looking for a hobby magazine that is strictly about radio controlled model helicopters?




david3flus


I am looking for a hobby magazine that's just about radio controlled helicopters. I have a copy of Fly RC, and it looks good, but it covers radio controlled model airplanes mostly. Sense R/C helicopters are much harder to master, it looks like there would be a hobby magazine that is devoted to the radio controlled helicopter hobby. Ideally I would like a magazine that would not only cater to the experienced R/C helicopter pilots, but would help the newbies like myself as well. There are just so many models out there for the beginner to chose from. The Chinese imports alone are too numerous to count, and their affordable! Then there are the hop-up parts, a whole cottage industry has sprung up around, making improvements in the basic Chinese imports. Can anybody give me an Internet site that will list all of the radio controlled helicopter hobby magazines? I know there must be several out there.


Answer
Go to your local Bookstore, they have a hobby section OR ask a Clerk at Radio Shack of there are actual Hobby Stores




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a radio control helicopter w/ a built in camera?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment