Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Will my ZR Z006 helicopter controller work with a ZR Z008 helicopter?

mini rc helicopter gyro
 on Rc Mini Helicopters - informed is forearmed
mini rc helicopter gyro image



Douglas


WIll my 3 ch ZR Z006 helicopter remote work with a ZR Z008 helicopter, or do I need to get the remote with the ZR Z008 in order to use the full left and right moving feature?

PS - Not looking for recommendations, not ready to upgrade to a bigger heli either. Thanks anyway.

ZR Z006 - http://www.rc-fever.com/zr-z006-infrared-3ch-mini-rc-helicopter-rtf-w-gyro-blue-p-11480.html?cPath=337_620
ZR Z008 - http://www.rc-fever.com/zr-z008-infrared-4ch-micro-rc-helicopter-rtf-w-gyro-blue-p-11292.html?cPath=337_620



Answer
You will need the remote for the z008 as it is 4 channel. The remote for the z006 does not have the left/right for the z008 on the left joy stick.

Rc heli, beginner???




harness


So I'm pretty new to the RC experience. I have flown a couple mini RC helicopters before, but none like this. I am thinking about getting the Double Horse 9116. It seems like a fair price and had solid reviews. My main goals are to eventually fly to some higher altitudes (maybe 75meters) for cool pics, and just learn how to fly a 4 ch heli. I have two main questions. #1 is, does anybody have any experience with this heli? My second question is, What camera could i attach to it? I have a kodak zi8 which all mounted would weight about 115 grams. Seems pretty obvious that it would be too much for a 245gram heli. So what keychain camera could be best (maybe a live stream :) Preferably off amazon. Also, Is it true that the bettery is terrible.


Answer
A 10 minute battery is actually pretty good.

I personally would go with something like the Exceed MCP-X. You still have the gyro stab, and it is a light helicopter so the parts don't have as much inertia when they hit something solid. Bigger helicopters are far more likely to break when they crash.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will my ZR Z006 helicopter controller work with a ZR Z008 helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment