Wednesday, September 11, 2013

does anybody now where i can buy a 135mm main helicopter blade for my rc helicopter?

mini rc helicopter blades
 on 33cm GYRO SYMA S032 S032G 3ch mini RC Helicopter +Blade | eBay
mini rc helicopter blades image



Louis


basically i got a mini rc helicopter and left it in the hands of my little brother and he crashed it and snapped the main blade which is 135mm

does any body now where i can buy a new one
i have checked ebay there isn't any



Answer
Well... I could help you even more if you can give me the brand and type of helicopter it is... But form what I learned...

oh... when you can't seem to find a baseball thats been signed...
Thats on ebay....!
A new toy you can wind
a men's suit that's sublime...
That's on eBay...!!!!!!
Phones that ring, organiser things, dance or swing, nice bling bling...
That's on eBay...!!!!!!
buy today! and it's on it's way!
Now you can just say, That's eBay!!!!

how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?




Jeffery


my helicopter wont work. when i turn it and and press the forward stick the blades spin for half a second then stop, can somone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it?


Answer
Hello. Sorry, but you bought a cheap rip off helicopter from the actual PicooZ or Air Hogs Havoc. The Mini Hughes 300 is poorly made. You may have a receiver chip error or some sort. It can not be fixed unless you know your stuff. So... I would suggest returning it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does anybody now where i can buy a 135mm main helicopter blade for my rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment