Monday, September 9, 2013

What kind of rc helicopter should i get?

mini rc helicopter gyro
 on Infrared Control 4 CH GYRO LED Light RC Helicopter Wire
mini rc helicopter gyro image



shaggy8813


I have Absolutely no experience and was wondering what i should get as my first helicopter. i don't want to spend more than $75 or $80 so i was wondering if it is even possible to get a good one if that's the most i can spend. Right now i was looking at the New Esky 2.4G Nano RTF 4 Channel Mini Helicopter. is it good? like i said i have no idea so please help!


Answer
I've been wanting to buy one of those for a very long time. Based on my research, it's best if you get one that uses at least 3 channels with gyro. Also, make sure it uses RF radio and not Infrared because infrared won't work in direct sun light and you have to be within a relatively close range of the heli for it to work. Read the reviews and buy something durable or else your money is down the drain. Also, check on the battery life and whatnot. If the seller says the battery lasts for 10 minutes, it probably lasts 8 minutes.

The tail rotor on my Mini RC helicopter broke and I have a replacement but I need help.?




seth w


I have the replacement, but when I put it on, it spirals out of control. If I look at the original and the replacement, they look identical!

What is wrong and how can I fix it?



Answer
You need to make sure you have the tail rotor oriented correctly. It is possible to install a tail rotor backwards in some cases, which would just make your heli spin like crazy.

I could give you a better answer if I could see/knew exactly what type of tail rotor you have. However, generally the tail rotor must blow air to counter the rotation of your main rotor blades.

E.g.:
- if your main blades rotate clockwise
- tail rotor pushes the tail clockwise also

This stops the tail's tendancy to rotate counter to the direction of the main rotor blades.

Alternatively, depending on the type of heli, you may have issues with your tail gyro adjustment, tail gyro direction setting, or tail servo linkage adjustment.

Hope that helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of rc helicopter should i get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment