Saturday, September 28, 2013

What kind of rc helicopter should i get?

mini rc helicopter battery
 on 32 Syma Super S107 3CH Mini Remote Control Helicopter Model
mini rc helicopter battery image



shaggy8813


I have Absolutely no experience and was wondering what i should get as my first helicopter. i don't want to spend more than $75 or $80 so i was wondering if it is even possible to get a good one if that's the most i can spend. Right now i was looking at the New Esky 2.4G Nano RTF 4 Channel Mini Helicopter. is it good? like i said i have no idea so please help!


Answer
I've been wanting to buy one of those for a very long time. Based on my research, it's best if you get one that uses at least 3 channels with gyro. Also, make sure it uses RF radio and not Infrared because infrared won't work in direct sun light and you have to be within a relatively close range of the heli for it to work. Read the reviews and buy something durable or else your money is down the drain. Also, check on the battery life and whatnot. If the seller says the battery lasts for 10 minutes, it probably lasts 8 minutes.

How do I win a solar car race?




awesomenes


I need to know what is the best set up and vwhat techniqiues I should use,man. Come on I realy ned dis.
I need to know how to win a race with a mini solar car.I know that you have to make it light but I need other info.



Answer
If you are talking about a small size (as in toy car sized) solar car, then skip the batteries if you will be racing in an area that has full sun exposure. Use the the most efficient light weight solar cell available, and use a high efficiency motor (the type used in mini RC helicopters). If you need to use a battery, use the type that is used in cell phones and mini sized RC vehicles.... lithium polymer batteries (aka lipo batteries). They require special care, so be careful with them to avoid a fire, and read about them before you buy them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of rc helicopter should i get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment