Monday, September 23, 2013

How much can a cheap remote controlled helicopter lift?

cheap small rc helicopters
 on Search Results Gas Mini Helicopter For Sale | Buy RC Helicopters
cheap small rc helicopters image



unknownjo


I need a remote controlled helicopter that can lift a few pounds and go on a short flight of about a minute or two. It needs to be able to fly fairly well with the load and I don't want to pay a lot.. any advice?


Answer
To lift two pounds and still be controllable in flight you will need an RC helicopter with a rotor blade length of 500 to 550 mm. This comes to just over a meter rotor diameter. At this size you are looking at hobby quality kits like the very popular TRex 500. To set this helicopter up new will run about $250 for a basic transmitter, another $450 for a combo kit. (amain). Small toy helicopters from big-box stores have just enough power to lift themselves and won't be able to lift the weight. Two other options would be find an older used kit like a Hirobo Shuttle that you may be able to pick up for less than $100 or look to Hong Kong for a Trex Clone and radio where you should be able to get set up for under $400 radio + heli new.

What remote control helicopter should I buy my husband?




mandiey


I have been looking for days at which helicopter I should get my husband but I do not know enough about them to make a decision on one. My husband would like one he could fly inside or outside and one that is easily controlled. I would like it to be under 60 since this is his first one. Any ideas? Anything would be appreciated!


Answer
You could try the Blade Scout. It is a very beginner helicopter, it's small so it can definitely be flown inside, and its cheap $50. Blade is one of the best brand of RC helicopters. Here's a link for it....

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products/blade-scout-rtf-3-ch-heli-BLH2700

Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much can a cheap remote controlled helicopter lift?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment