Friday, June 20, 2014

Which RC Helicopter should I Buy ?




Salman Sal


Hi,I am Planning to buy a RC helicopter (under 40$).It would be my first Helicopter.I want it not be too small or too large just medium size.I would like to fly it outdoor and It should be reliable .
I know I am asking alot in this budget but it should be near to these suggestions.
I would really be thankful,if someone suggests me a helicopter in this budget.



Answer
Check out the brookstone RC helicopters. They come in many prices. I bought the cloud 10 and its so cool. Its $80. Yeah, I know. But if you want one with all the works, that's the one. You could possibly find one at $40 in eBay. That does everything! I flew it outside at about 40ft high! It has lights also.

You could aso buy the smaller one that's $25, but that one only hoovers indoors. Go to brookstone.com. they have many cool stuff.
Good luck;)

where will buy rc helicopters?




owen


Need to sell one I got for xmas


Answer
Ebay is probably still the best for selling just about anything. You won't get anything close to retail price selling second hand outside of the internet because people are generally just after bargains and the niche is small




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which RC Helicopter should I Buy ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment