Tuesday, June 17, 2014

how can i stabilize my mini rc helicopter?




Jesse


i just got a new mini rc helicopter, and it keeps spinning when i get it into the air


Answer
It is very difficult to stabilise a mini rc helicopter. You can try adjusting by giving more power to the tail rotor in the opposite direction of the spin.

how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?




Jeffery


my helicopter wont work. when i turn it and and press the forward stick the blades spin for half a second then stop, can somone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it?


Answer
Hello. Sorry, but you bought a cheap rip off helicopter from the actual PicooZ or Air Hogs Havoc. The Mini Hughes 300 is poorly made. You may have a receiver chip error or some sort. It can not be fixed unless you know your stuff. So... I would suggest returning it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i stabilize my mini rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment