Tuesday, June 10, 2014

RC Helicopter (mini, 3 channel, falcon-x) charging problems!!?




Bela the B


when i charge the helicopter, as soon as i plug the wire in the light just stays red! I've only have had this helicopter for a week and i bought new batteries (for the controller) twice! I charge on the controller. What could the problem be?


Answer
Its broken and there is nobody who is able to fix it, like ALL of the little plastic things, they break.
and there is NO business in this world that repairs this sort of thing.

My take on all of this is to simply boycott ALL of the little plastic things!
these things come from some sweat shop in China anyhow.

Consumerism is NOT sustainable.

im trying to find a site that will help me repair my mini LAMA rc helicopter?




Cody


http://www.wonderhobby.com/es12lav3coco.html

thats the site were you can check it out.



Answer
Hobby lobby .com
fly safe
Dan




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: RC Helicopter (mini, 3 channel, falcon-x) charging problems!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment